To protect and promote human rights through litigation, education and advocacy.
Aims and Objectives
- To strive to protect, promote, deepen and broaden the human rights provisions in the Constitution of Zimbabwe.
- To strive for the implementation and protection in Zimbabwe of international human rights norms as contained in important sub-regional and international human rights instruments.
- To endeavour to find common ground with and work alongside other Zimbabwean groups, organisations, activists and persons who share a broadly similar concern for, and interest in human rights.
- To liaise and work with other human rights groups wherever situated particularly in Southern Africa, and especially those closely linked to the legal profession.
- To do all other things necessary to promote and protect human rights, the rule of law and separation of powers in Zimbabwe and the region.